The Belfry Theatre Society – Notice of our Annual General Meeting
Date posted: August 28, 2020
The Belfry Theatre Society will hold its Annual General Meeting on Monday, September 14, 2020 via Zoom:
Everyone is welcome to attend, and all members of the Belfry Theatre Society may vote on resolutions. (A member is any individual who has donated a minimum of $25.00 to the Society between August 14, 2019 and August 14, 2020).
5:30 pm AGM Call to order via Zoom
- 1. Welcome and Introductions
- 2. Approval of Agenda
- 3. Approval of Minutes of 2019 AGM
- 4. President’s Report
- 5. Artistic Director’s Report
- 6. Executive Director’s Report
- 7. Finance Committee Report and Related Business
- a. Motion to Accept the Audited Financial Statements
- b. Motion to Appoint Auditors
- 8. Motion to Appoint the Directors of the Society
- 9. Questions from the floor
- 10. Adjournment
While not required, members are asked to RSVP by September 11, 2020 to email@example.com or to call 250-385-6835.
Zoom instructions will be forwarded to all members of the Society who have confirmed their attendance. The Zoom information will also be available on the day of the meeting on the Belfry website.
The following materials will be available as of September 7 on the Belfry website at – www.belfry.bc.ca/news/annual-general-meeting-2020/
After September 21 a final Annual Report will be available on the Belfry website.
Video – The Flame – Stories from Theatre Designers
Crush 2020 Bidding starts
Video – The Life of an Artistic Director
Video – The Flame
Season Launch Video
Play Reading – A Christmas Carol
The Flame – Stories from the IBPoC Community