Join the wonderful people in the Belfry Legacy Circle by making a bequest or a planned gift. Gift planning is an inspired, meaningful and deeply personal way to secure the future of the Belfry Theatre.
Consult your professional advisors about the tax advantages of charitable donations and bequests. Please inform us if you have included the Belfry in your estate plans, as we would love to acknowledge your support during and/or after your lifetime according to your wishes.
Your gift for the future of the Belfry Theatre may be through a gift in your will or other estate plans. Some examples include:
● A bequest of cash or securities by means of your will
● A charitable gift annuity
● A gift through a life insurance policy
● A charitable trust
● A gift through your retirement fund, including proceeds from Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) or Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs)
● Designate the Belfry as a recipient of annual grants from a perpetual fund you have created at a foundation, such as the Victoria Foundation
● A gift of real estate.
However you are caring for the future of the theatre and our mission, we welcome you to our Legacy Circle.
For more information on planning your gift to the Belfry Theatre, please contact Susan Stevenson at 250-385-6835 or email@example.com.
The Belfry Legacy Circle is sponsored by
Full Legal Name: The Belfry Theatre Society
Registered Charity Number: 11921 5549 RR0001