Terms & Usage
Use of this site is provided by the Belfry Theatre Society subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. The Belfry Theatre Society reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The Belfry Theatre Society are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will The Belfry Theatre Society be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. The Belfry Theatre Society does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Anyone can download, save or distribute the text on this site in any format, including translation, without written permission, subject to the following terms:
> The Belfry Theatre and the author(s) are credited
> The text is not altered and is used in full
> The work is not resold
> The work in question is not subject to previous copyright restrictions
If you would like to use the text on this site for commercial purposes please contact us for permission.
The Belfry Theatre Society operates under the terms and conditions of the Canadian Theatre Agreement. Use of photographs and video on this site and the Belfry Theatre Society’s affiliate sites is strictly restricted. If you wish to use photographs for research or publicity purposes please contact us for permission.
7. The Belfry Theatre Society takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Canada.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.