Crush – A Fine Wine Affair
Sunday, October 25, 2015
A charitable fundraiser for The Belfry Theatre
at the Inn at Laurel Point
Fine Wine Live Auction
The live auction features a great selection of fine wine generously donated from the private collections of individuals and local restaurants. The live auction is a remarkable one-hour theatrical experience itself! Roshan Vickery of Kilshaw’s is auctioneer extraordinaire, and renowned Vancouver sommelier Keith Nicholson returns as live auction host. Whether you are an experienced oenophile or simply a lover of good wine, you will find a wonderful range of spectacular wines.
The Crush silent auction features wine gift baskets and packages, dining, travel and other unique experiences in every price bracket.
Wine Tasting, Hors d’oevres and more
- Enjoy fine wine tastings from more than twenty of BC’s best wineries.
- Executive Chef Takashi Ito of the Inn at Laurel Point will dazzle your palate with exquisite cuisine to complement the fine wines generously poured by our vintner friends.
- Accompanied by live musical entertainment.
- Special room rates for guests offered at the Inn at Laurel Point
The Belfry Theatre
- All proceeds benefit the 40th anniversary season of Victoria’s leading professional theatre company as well as its beautiful heritage venue in the heart of Fernwood.
- Donations of wine, as well as wine-related travel or unique local experiences for the auctions are gratefully accepted. CRA tax receipts and/or business receipts available.
- Ask us about cash sponsorships of Crush (or Belfry Theatre productions) featuring your logo in high profile marketing materials including display ads. We are happy to custom design a proposal for you, featuring year round recognition, tickets and many other attractive benefits.
A great party to support a great theatre. Tickets $95 (no GST or service charges). A generous tax receipt for a portion of the ticket price will be issued following the event. Join us!
Crush is generously supported by