Belfry Business Circle

Join the Belfry Business Circle and demonstrate to your clients your commitment to the arts, and to our community.  Enjoy a variety of great benefits that last long after the lights go down.

Choose the Belfry:

Excellence – the Belfry’s reputation for producing first-rate professional theatre is excellent, nationally renowned, and locally applauded by audiences and critics alike.
Professional Service – the Belfry staff and volunteers are dedicated to ensuring your experience at the theatre – and that of your clients, colleagues, employees and friends – is an exemplary one.
Impact – 85% of our audience is from the many communities that make up the Capital Regional District. The remaining 15% are theatre-goers from up-Island, the lower Gulf Islands, the Lower Mainland … plus tourists from around the world. We have more than 4,500 regular subscribers, and attract a total audience of more than 47,000 each season over the span of one year.
The Bottom Line – building partnerships within the community is a sure way to enhance your fine reputation and help grow your bottom line. Let your good name shine by aligning it with ours, and with our current cadre of corporate champions – some of the finest businesses on Vancouver Island.
The Greater Good – studies show that Canadian cities require a healthy, vibrant cultural community in order to attract and retain talent in this increasingly global economy. Your investment in the Belfry Theatre is an investment in Victoria’s economic health and overall prosperity.

 

Belfry Business Circle Members

Gold

Horne Coupar Barristers and Solicitors
Orca Book Publishers
St. Margaret’s School
Carolann Steinhoff, Queensbury Securities

Silver

Field & Co. LLP Chartered Accountants
Garside Signs & Displays
Kristi Buchanan Financial Solutions Inc.
Moxie’s Grill & Bar
RDH Building Science Inc.
Victoria Arts Marketing

Contact us today to get into the Circle.